- Office: 408.741.1111x308
- Direct: 408.357.3990
- Fax: 408.741.1199
- License#: 01908462
First and foremost, I am a REALTOR® at Alain Pinel Realtors with the goal of helping my clients find the perfect property where they feel at home. However, I also have passion and experience in leading Sustainability efforts in high-tech companies and non-profits prior to my real estate career. I am still actively involved in carrying on those efforts, when I’m not fully engaged in supporting my real estate clients.
Some highlights of my Sustainability projects include:
· As a Certified Master Gardener of Santa Clara County, I share tips for the community in a column I write for the San Jose Mercury News titled “Ask a Master Gardener.”
· I serve on the Advisory Board of West Valley College’s Community Garden project in Saratoga, CA.
· Currently lead the Corporate Outreach Program for Santa Clara County Master Gardeners.
· Past Executive Director of the Full Circle Farm and Charles Street Gardens in Sunnyvale, CA which are part of the Sustainable Community Gardens, a community-based nonprofit corporation dedicated to the renewal of local, sustainable food systems throughout Silicon Valley.
· As Project Lead for Santa Clara County’s Master Gardener program, I helped implement and manage sustainability and horticulture programs at Google’s headquarters in Mountain View and Adobe Systems in San Jose.
I lead by example in being “Earth responsible” and fully embrace my motto of “Sustainability You CAN Live With.” I encourage others to take one step in this direction. Whether it is a step in reducing energy, using bio-degradable cups, or greening our community in our own backyard, the impact is tremendous. As Michael Pollan stated, “What is one thing we can do to impact sustainability?”